- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Que USING series--More than just a book!
Free Web Edition with more than 42 video tutorials and audio sidebars
Do amazing things with Google Apps: Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Calendar, Gmail, Talk, Chrome, Dashboard, and more!
With the Que USING series of books, you don’t just read about it: you see it, hear it, with step-by-step video tutorials and valuable audio sidebars delivered through the Free Web Edition that comes with every USING book. For the price of the book, you get online access anywhere with a web connection--no books to carry, updated content, and the benefit of video and audio learning. USING is Way more than just a book--this is all the help you’ll ever need…where you want, when you want!
The get access to the Free Web Edition, register your USING book at quepublishing.com/using.
Do all this, and much more…
• Manage all your documents and applications through a single web page
• Exchange documents with Microsoft Office users
• Create, edit, format, and share documents with Google Docs
• Collaborate online, share calendars, and organize events
• Build powerful spreadsheets with functions, charts, forms, and gadgets
• Deliver in-person or Internet-based presentations
• Make the most of the speedy, efficient Google Chrome web browser
• Use Gmail and Google Talk to communicate more effectively, and save money
• Work with Google Apps even if you’re disconnected from the Internet
• Save money by using Google Apps in your business
- Pearson Education, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: