Uncle John's Did You Know?
Bathroom Reader for Kids Only
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Listening to music is good for digestion.
- The word cash originally referred to a money box.
- By 2040, robots may become as intelligent as people.
- Grasshoppers hear with the fronts of their knees.
- Reebok shoes are named after a type of African gazelle.
- 11,111,111 X 11,111,111 = 123,456,787,654,321.
- In almost every language on Earth, the word for mother begins with the letter m.”
- The word hiccup appears once in the works of William Shakespeare.
- Scientists have revived bacteria that were dormant for 250 million years.
- If you’re floating in space and you fart, it will generate enough force to propel you forward.
And hundreds more facts just like
- Portable Press, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: