Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Wise Up!
Amazing Facts and Incredible Information
- List Price$17.99
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- More women than men talk to their cars.
- The melody for Nat King Cole’s 1954 hit Smile” was composed by Charlie Chaplin.
- Acid rain was first identified and named in 1852.
- What is your buccal cavity? Your mouth.
- There are no skunks in Newfoundland.
- The average Super Bowl party has 18 people.
- When dropped in water, a fresh egg will sink; a stale one won’t.
- The average newborn baby spends 113 minutes a day crying.
- Pepper was so valuable during Elizabethan times that it was sold by the grain.
- Fossilized termite farts have been preserved in amber.
And thousands more!
- Portable Press, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: