Transforming Your STEM Career Through Leadership and Innovation
Inspiration and Strategies for Women
- List Price$39.95
- Your price$35.99
Save $3.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Transforming Your STEM Career Through Leadership and Innovation offers valuable information on what it means to be a leader and innovator and encourages you to discover and develop these skills for yourself. This book integrates leadership and innovation principles with personal examples and profiles of inspirational women. By providing a clear process on how to build upon your personal strengths to realize leadership and innovation goals, this book will inspire you to pick up the mantle and meet the critical need for leadership and innovation in the STEM fields. This is a must-have guide that is relevant and valuable for women in all stages of their careers.
- Examines research-based leadership and innovation principles to make these critically important characteristics both real and attainable
- Empowers you to build upon your own strengths and successes to discover and develop leadership and innovation skills
- Features a companion website that highlights women’s leadership success stories, innovation resources and best practices
- Provides a practical guide that educates, encourages and equips you to pursue leadership and innovation opportunities
- Elsevier Science, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: