Train Your Brain to Get Rich: The Simple Program That Primes Your Gray Cells for Wealth, Prosperity, and Financial Security
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
You really can think yourself rich--when you program your gray matter to make money. In this groundbreaking guide, neuroscientist Dr. Teresa Aubele teams up with finance whiz Doug Freeman, business consultant Dr. Lee Hausner, and Psychology Today blogger Susan Reynolds to help you capitalize on your brain--literally.
This one-of-a-kind method draws upon the most recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, biology, and psychology to show you how to:
- Make more money, by reprogramming your brain to identify the best opportunities
- Invest more wisely, by short-circuiting the pleasure center that facilitates your faulty reasoning
- Rebound from financial setbacks, without getting trapped by your brain's fight-or-flight response
- Create more wealth, by focusing your mind on innovation and creativity
- Keep more of what you make, by tricking your brain into taking the long view
- F+W Media, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: