The Antidote for Women Stuck in Complicated Friendships
A woman can always count on are her friends—right? But what if those friendships are hurtful, harmful, even toxic? Susan Shapiro Barash explores the ten types of female friends and shows you why and how women get stuck with the worst kinds, the ways to get "unstuck, and how to recognize a true friend." For example:
• The Leader of the Pack—it's all on her terms
• The Doormat—and why you're the one paying the price
• The Misery Lover—she wants to feel your pain. Really.
• The User—and why you seldom see her coming
• The Trophy Friend—and what you gain from each other
Provocative and fascinating, Susan Shapiro Barash looks at the bonds (and bondage) of female friendships in a new light.
- St. Martin's Press, October 2009
St. Martin's Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: