Thyroid Balance: Traditional and Alternative Methods for Treating Thyroid Disorders
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you are one of the more than 14 million Americans who suffers from a thyroid disorder, knowingly or unknowingly, Thyroid Balance is the key to restoring your health and well-being. Never before has there been a comprehensive guide that explains all the traditional and alternative methods available for treating thyroid disorders, and allows you to become an active participant in designing a balanced, practical treatment program.
Using the amassed knowledge of twenty-five years at the forefront of the complementary medicine movement, Dr. Glenn S. Rothfeld answers every question the thyroid patient might have, including how to:
- Recognize a thyroid condition
- Determine if the adrenal gland is the real culprit
- Distinguish between hypo, hyper, autoimmune, and subclinical conditions
- Integrate conventional and alternative treatments
- Know what to do when treatment fails
- Get your metabolism and your body thermostat back under control
- Control weight gain and loss
- Manage a thyroid condition's interaction with other problems
- Minimize the thyroid's impact on a woman's cycle and fertility
- F+W Media, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: