Thriving Despite a Difficult Marriage
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Christian psychologists Michael Misja and Chuck Misja show you how to be free from shame if your marriage is not “successful” by conventional Christian standards. Learn:
- the practical theology of desire
- how the battlefield of the soul impacts your life
- the relational process for moving from hoping in your marriage to hoping in God
- how to love from godly strength, without asking for a response from your spouse
- The Navigators, February 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: