Drinking Made Easy! 6 Continents, 15 Countries, 190 Drinks, and 1 Mean Hangover!
by Zane Lamprey
Most people have a few drinks to relax after work. For Zane Lamprey, however, having a few (or a few too many) drinks is work. But he’s not complaining. Zane has circled the globe knocking back an endless variety of booze while capturing his imbibing exploits for the cult-hit TV show Three Sheets. And now the Indiana Jones of alcohol consumption has gathered a round of his most amusing adventures, fascinating factoids, and tips for adventurous tipplers into this, the ultimate pub crawler’s memoir. Join him as he ventures, glass in hand, to
• Ireland, where whiskey was invented, drinking is a way of life, and beer is the best medicine
• Tanzania, where the popular “bee brew,” engortorogi, was accidentally discovered by a woman trying to poison her two-timing husband
• Las Vegas, where the scary-to-look-at, tasty-to-sip, and impossible-to-finish-alone Witch Doctor is a better bet than the gaming tables, and a bacon martini is a savory way to wash down Sin City’s famed $777 burger
• Japan, where the celebrated sake is brewed like beer and once featured saliva as a secret ingredient
• Poland, where vodka is the equivalent of America’s apple pie (one of the most popular brands is infused with flakes of gold) and lovers of beer constitute an official political party
Zane also sips champagne in the French region that gave the bubbly its name and heads to Tequila, Mexico to sample the infamous local spirit from the blue agave plant. He also bellies up to bars in Scotland, Jamaica, Argentina, New Zealand, Belgium, St. Martin, South Africa, and Taiwan. Each destination is a new adventure in libation.
Packed with anecdotes, recipes and drinking games, and more hangover remedies than you can shake a swizzle stick at, Three Sheets makes for a delightfully intoxicating cocktail.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Zane Lamprey
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Zane Lamprey
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 23, 2016
- Random House Publishing Group, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: