Thinking Skills and Problem-Solving - An Inclusive Approach
A Practical Guide for Teachers in Primary Schools
- List Price$40.95
- Your price$36.89
Save $4.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 17200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Discover and develop your pupils' strengths across the multiple intelligences by improving their problem solving skills. This book will:
- tell teachers all they need to know about multiple intelligences and problem solving
- provide a bank of problems that can be integrated into any lesson plan
- help teachers to identify gifted and able pupils
- guide schools on how to organize their curriculum using example curriculum plans.
For teachers working across the Foundation Stage, Key Stages One and Two, Headteachers and those working at management level.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2013
David Fulton Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: