Find Help, Get Better, and Move On without Wasting Time or Money
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE THERAPY CRISIS - Each year, millions of people enter therapy hoping and believing they'll be helped—but studies show that many aren't being helped. In fact, some patients find they are struggling with more emotional problems than before. Too many people end up stuck in therapy year after year, for no good reason at all.
THE REVOLUTION - Richard Zwolinski, a licensed mental health counselor and expert on anxiety and addiction, is a watchdog for professional ethics and patient rights. For more than twenty years he has been helping patients receive the best, most effective care for the least cost in a reasonable amount of time. In Therapy Revolution, Zwolinski puts the therapists on the couch and analyzes their performances. He exposes harmful therapy practices
and shows you exactly what you need to do to find a therapist who is ethical and competent. In this solution-oriented call to action, Zwolinski reveals:
- What some therapists don't want you to know
- The 2 essential Therapy Tools that every effective therapist must use—and why you should leave a therapist who refuses to use them
- How you can find, interview, and hire the therapist that's right for you
- The red flags that indicate therapy isn't working—and what you need to do if a therapist breaks the rules
- The 5 fundamental ingredients in the Successful Therapy Formula
THE STEP-BY-STEP SOLUTION - Chock-full of shocking, real-life patient interviews, self-assessment questionnaires, numerous checklists that lead to therapy success, therapist interview questions, and more, Therapy Revolution exposes the pitfalls of bad therapy and shows you what good therapy should look like, all while offering practical solutions for making therapy work for you.
- Health Communications, Inc., January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: