The Whole Golf Book
Everything You Never Knew about the Fascinating Game of Golf...Including How to Improve Your Game
- List Price$9.95
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.26 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Whole Golf Book is a romp through one of the most popular sports of the twenty-first century. From profiles of Nicklaus, Hogan, Sorenstam to the story behind the Masters, it is all here. The World Ice Golf Championship to the hole-in-one and a special chapter on Tiger (where did he get his name, and why does he wear red and black on the final day), there simply is not a divot left unturned.
Also included in The Whole Golf Book:
* Presidential golf
* The greatest golfers, greatest rivalries and greatest victories
* The business deal and the golf course
* Black and white. . .race in the game of golf
* Great courses and a history of golf course architecture
* Quotes by the famous and not so famous about their sport
* A historical time line dating to 1353 and containing the most significant dates in golf history
* Training and golfing tips
* And so much more!
- Sourcebooks, March 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: