The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors
A Nutritional Approach to Preventing Recurrence
- List Price$18.95
- Your price$15.19
Save $3.76 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you’re a breast cancer survivor, chances are you have renewed your commitment to maintaining your good health and taking care of your body. As one of the best preventative measures known to doctors and nutritionists today, a robust, cancer-fighting diet is vital to your personal plan for breast cancer prevention.
The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors is an essential guide for every woman seeking to understand the effect of nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors on her overall health and wellness. Based on Edward Bauman’s groundbreaking Eating for Health model, this highly comprehensive, practical approach can help you reduce the chance of breast cancer recurrence; rebuild your immune system; and enjoy a stronger, healthier body.
Reduce the chance of breast cancer recurrence by:
- Incorporating cancer-fighting foods into your diet
- Indulging in safe, nontoxic cosmetics and body care products
- Understanding the role of essential nutrients in maintaining your health
- Managing your weight and balancing your blood sugar
- Nourishing your immune, detoxification, and digestive systems
- New Harbinger Publications, March 2012
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: