The Whole Food Bible
How to Select & Prepare Safe, Healthful Foods
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
For people concerned with the quality and integrity of the food they eat and who want to take the guesswork out of shopping, The Whole Food Bible provides a ready source of up-to-date information on all varieties of foods. The author details the latest findings on such topics as food irradiation, pesticides, and chemical food additives, enabling consumers to minimize their exposure to the hazards existing in many foods today. The author also provides extensive information on diet and nutrition and the benefits of eating foods that are organically grown and minimally refined.
• New edition of the best-seller.
• First published by Addison-Wesley in 1991, with more than 35,000 copies sold.
• A handy guide for both the experienced and beginning cook.
• More than 100 simple, healthy, and delicious recipes and a large assortment of tips on how to select and prepare delicious whole foods.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, October 1996
Healing Arts Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: