The Web Game Developer's Cookbook
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
• Accelerating development with external libraries and proven patterns
• Managing browser differences between IE, Firefox, and Chrome
• Creating INTERACTIVE FICTION “gamebooks” that leverage new CSS3 features and impress.js
• Building PARTY games around the lightweight atom.js engine
• Developing PUZZLE games with the easel.js graphics rendering engine
• Writing PLATFORMERS with melon.js and its integrated tilemap editor
• Coding intense 2-player FIGHTING games for web browsers with game.js
• Building a SPACE SHOOTER with the jQuery-based gameQuery game engine
• Implementing pseudo-3D techniques like ray casting for an FPS (First Person Shooter) style game
• Producing a 16 bit RPG (Role Playing Game) complete with interfaces for dialog, inventories, and turn-based battles with enchant.js
• Building an isometric RTS (Real Time Strategy) game that incorporates server components along with node.js, socket.io, and crafty.js
• Engaging players with content that encourages exploration
Turn to The Web Game Developer’s Cookbook for proven, expert answers–and the code you need to implement them. It’s all you need to jumpstart any web game project!
- Pearson Education, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: