The Vein Book
- List Price$240.00
- Your price$215.99
Save $24.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 96800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Vein Book is a comprehensive reference on veins and venous circulation. In one volume it provides complete, authoritative, and up-to-date information about venous function and dysfunction, bridging the gap between clinical medicine and basic science. It is the single authoritative resource which consolidates present knowledge and stimulates further developments in this rapidly changing field.
* Startling new treatment for venous thromboembolic disease
* Details the condition of varicose veins, spider veins and thread veins and discusses treatment options
* Radically effective treatment of leg ulcer
* Clarification of the pathophysiology of Venous Insufficiency
* Molecular mechanisms in the cause of varicose veins
- Elsevier Science, December 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: