The Upside of Downsizing
50 Ways to Create a Cozy Life
- List Price$6.99
- Your price$6.29
Save $0.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Popular author and humorist Karen O’Connor reveals that life after 50 is great! Most people have raised their families, established careers, and chosen lifestyles they enjoy. Now they look forward to times of cozier living with less stress and more joy, simplicity, and relaxation. Drawing on real-life experiences, Karen shares stories, biblical principles, and innovative ideas for augmenting the upside to midlife, including:
- whittling belongings down to only items that bring smiles and terrific memories
- simplifying to achieve a desired balance of commitments and leisure
- rediscovering the joys of an empty nest
- eliminating clutter in life and living space to downsize stress
- finding new activities that bring contentment and help others
In brief, easy-to-read chapters, The Upside of Downsizing helps readers transition into vibrant, energetic lifestyles for the second half of life.
- Harvest House Publishers, February 2011
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: