The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond
by Alan Kistler
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
An Epic Culinary Journey to the Heart of Westeros!
Eat like a Lannister. Brew spirits to warm you in the coming winter. Treat guests to exotic sweets and alchemy-inspired cocktails. With this collection of hearty meals inspired by George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, it's all possible! Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
- Arbor Red Wine-the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
- The House of Stark's Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits-savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
- The Imp's Wild Strawberry Fool-a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples-the meal of choice at Craster's Keep
- Tears of Lys-the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike
- F+W Media, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: