The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WEB, MOBILE, & SOCIAL MARKETING!
- Your expert, up-to-the-minute, A-Z reference & how-to guide
- Choose the right goals, media, & tools
- Plan, execute, measure, & optimize
- Avoid costly mistakes!
Now, one amazing book brings together ALL the reliable, detailed information you need to make the most of web, online, mobile, and social marketing.
It’s ALL here: SEO, pay-per-click, mobile marketing, social media marketing, “PR 2.0,” analytics, email marketing, YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook, blogs, podcasts, and much more. Discover how to choose the right approaches, combine them into a coherent, optimized strategy, and measure your results. Find realistic answers to your most crucial questions...get “from the trenches” insights that save you money...learn to drive more value faster.
THE ONLY COMPLETE WEB MARKETING REFERENCE YOU NEED. CUTTING-EDGE COVERAGE OF THESE TOPICS AND MUCH MORE:
- Creating effective web/online marketing plans and budgets
- Integrating online and traditional marketing
- Designing great sites--including ecommerce sites
- Getting actionable answers from web analytics
- Profiting from search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO)
- Executing winning pay-per-click and display ad campaigns
- Developing effective email lists and campaigns
- Building two-way conversations with customers and prospects
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
- Creating an online PR media room
- Marketing through YouTube and podcasts
- Selling through iPhone and Android apps
- Managing web/online marketing coherently and efficiently
- Tracking performance--and improving it!
Technical accuracy guaranteed by Econsultancy’s Rebecca Lieb
- Pearson Education, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: