The Ultimate Slow Cooker Book
More than 400 Recipes from Appetizers to Desserts
- Your price$13.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The second book in the Ultimate series, following The Ultimate Cookie Book, this giant collection of recipes will keep your slow cooker meals delicious and exciting for years to come. There's way more here than just pot roasts and stews; this book offers recipes for main courses, appetizers, sides, and even desserts and breakfast. With all that, you'll never lack for ideas again!
Nearly 500 pages in length and packed with full-color photos and hundreds of inventive recipes—The Ultimate Slow Cooker Book is a great deal at a great price.
• Includes 400 recipes, including main dishes, appetizers and beverages, soups and stews, side dishes, breakfast, and desserts
• 200 full-color photos and a beautiful design will help inspire your next slow cooker sensation
• Features tips on converting many of your favorite conventional recipes for soups, stews, and roasts so they can be prepared in the slow cooker
• A great big cookbook at a small price
Whether you've been using your slow cooker for years and need new ideas or you're a first-timer looking for easy dinner solutions, this is the ultimate slow cooker book for you.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, January 2012
Better Homes & Gardens
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: