The Trader's Book of Volume: The Definitive Guide to Volume Trading
The Definitive Guide to Volume Trading
- List Price$55.00
- Your price$43.99
Save $11.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Learn how to translate the "language" of volume!
Mark Leibovit, a leading market strategist and technical analyst with more than 35 years of trading experience, possesses a solid track record of predicting important movements in the financial market—including Black Monday of 1987, the bear markets of 2000 and 2008, and the “flash crash” of May 2010.
Now, with The Trader’s Book of Volume, his secrets are yours!
Focusing exclusively on volume technical analysis, The Trader’s Book of Volume describes the basics of volume, explains how to use it to identify and assess the strength of trade-worthy trends, and provides in-depth techniques and strategies for trading volume indicators for profit.
With more than 400 charts and graphs, The Trader’s Book of Volume also exhaustively illustrates how readers can profit from a wide array of volume indicators, including:
- Broad Market Volume Indicators—Cumulative Volume Index, ARMS Index, Upside-Downside Volume, Nasdaq/ NYSE Volume Ratio, Yo-Yo Indicator
- Volume Indicators—Accumulation/ Distribution, Intraday Intensity, Negative Volume Index, On-Balance Volume, Open Interest
- Volume Oscillators—Klinger Oscillator, Chaikin Money Flow, Ease of Movement, Volume Oscillator
- Leibovit Volume Reversal Indicator™, the author’s proprietary methodology
Under the author’s expert guidance, you can seamlessly incorporate Volume Analysis into your day-to-day trading program. Without a proper approach to Volume Analysis, Leibovit asserts, you’re essentially trading in the “land of the blind.”
Use The Trader’s Book of Volume to gain the clearest view possible of market trends and react to them with the confidence and smarts for consistent trading success—and avoid every market crash the future holds.
- McGraw-Hill Education, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: