The Thermodynamics of Phase and Reaction Equilibria
by Ismail Tosun
- List Price$153.00
- Your price$137.69
Save $15.31 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 62000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book provides a sound foundation for understanding abstract concepts of phase and reaction equilibria (e.g. partial molar Gibbs energy, fugacity, and activity), and shows how to apply these concepts to solve practical problems using numerous clear examples. It also presents numerical methods necessary for solving real-world problems as well the basic mathematics needed, facilitating its use as a self-study reference work. In the example problems requiring MATHCAD® for the solution, the results of the intermediate steps are given, enabling the reader to easily track mistakes and understand the order of magnitude of the various quantities involved.
- Clear layout, coherent and logical organization of the content, and presentation suitable for self-study
- Provides analytical equations in dimensionless form for the calculation of changes in internal energy, enthalpy, and entropy as well as departure functions and fugacity coefficients
- Includes up-to-date information, comprehensive in-depth content and current examples in each chapter
- Includes many well organized problems (with answers), which are extensions of the examples enabling conceptual understanding for quantitative/real problem solving
- Includes the mathematical background required for solving problems encountered in phase and reaction equilibria
- Provides an instructor’s solutions manual
- Elsevier Science, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: