The Territories and States of India
- List Price$315.00
- Your price$283.49
Save $31.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 126800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This invaluable collection of information provides an in-depth guide to the regional dimension of the politics and economy of this vast and complex country. Incomparable in its coverage, it supplies the reader with a more complete understanding of India as a whole.
Part One: Introduction
An informative essay on the political development of India; The Centre and the States: Evolution of a Union
* a chronology of the country, with particular emphasis on regional issues
* statistics of major demographic and economic indicators, including comparative data
* information about the structure and organization of the national government in India.
Part Two: Territorial Surveys
Providing a wealth of information on each of the twenty-eight states and seven territories, each chapter includes:
* details of geography
* an account of the current and historical political situation
* an economic survey, including key statistics and details of infrastructure, agriculture, industry and tourism
* a directory of leading officials.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: