The Tao of Fertility
A Healing Chinese Medicine Program to Prepare Body, Mind, and Spirit for New Life
An esteemed doctor who has helped countless women achieve their dream of having a child offers his program for enhancing fertility through traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Dr. Daoshing Ni, descended from more than 70 generations of Taoist masters, has achieved renown among high-tech infertility specialists, TCM practitioners, and his many devoted patients. The Tao of Fertility is the first book combining a practical plan for conceiving using TCM with empowering Taoist principles that can carry you through pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond. Structured according to a woman’s journey to conception, The Tao of Fertility includes:
- A questionnaire assessing fertility potential
- A 28-day fertility enhancement program
- Simple meditations and acupressure points to improve reproductive circulation and relaxation
- Guidelines for mapping your fertility using Chinese methods of diagnosis
- Information on how herbs and acupuncture can increase fertility
- Eating plans for pregnancy, postpartum, and while breast-feeding.
- and much more
Enriched by moving stories of women who became pregnant using TCM, this is a compassionate, comprehensive handbook.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: