The Simple Guide to Having a Baby
What You Need to Know
Here’s what you need to know about having a baby! Using clear language and lots of pictures, this book helps you make smart choices as you get ready to have a baby.
Here’s what you need to know about having a baby!
Using clear language and lots of pictures, this book helps you make smart choices as you get ready to have a baby. You’ll find:
• advice on what to do and what not to do during pregnancy,
• descriptions of easy exercises to help you stay healthy and feel better,
• information on what to expect during labor and birth,
• ways to deal with childbirth pain, and
• helpful hints for breastfeeding and being a parent.
The team of experts that wrote the comprehensive, award-winning book Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide turned their attention to writing The Simple Guide to help expectant parents looking for a shorter, simpler, and more practical approach to getting ready for childbirth. That's why hundreds of hospitals, clinics, doctors, midwives, childbirth educators, and healthcare organizations use and recommend The Simple Guide to Having a Baby.
- Meadowbrook, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: