Say Goodbye to Guessing Games, Communication Conflicts,
One-sided Conversations, 'Dry Spells,' and Silent Treatments
For centuries women have been trying to put into words what perplexes them most about men. However, the inner world of the male's psyche continues to succeed in outwitting women, and The Secret Lives of Men is the long-awaited antidote that unravels the mysteries that keep women from enjoying true connection and authentic relationships with the men in their lives, whether they be husbands, partners, sons, fathers, or friends.
In this provocative and pivotal book, male psychology expert, researcher, and professor, Christopher Blazina, Ph.D., contends that contrary to popular belief, men really do want to be understood, not cast aside as unemotional, backward thinking, desensitized, or 'clueless'—and they desire to connect with others.
With unbiased compassion and true understanding of the needs of both men and women, Dr. Blazina offers techniques and prescriptions for navigating the emotional, physical, and intellectual realms of the male psyche at all stages of his life. Through The Secret Lives of Men you will:
- Discover the 'Ten Commandments of Growing Up Male'
- Learn about the secret shoebox and how to get him to unlock this 'holy of holies'
- Have a better sex life and get on the same page about what feels hot and what does not
- Identify the 'proper,' effective ways to give feedback to a man
- Avoid the major relationship landmines and let healthy conflict deepen relationships
Men have secret lives, and they are complex and multidimensional. The Secret Lives of Men serves as a bridge between you and the men you want to know and understand.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: