The Scrabble Word-Building Book
by Saleem Ahmed
Want to outsmart, outwit, and outplay your Scrabble® opponents? Using the completely revised and updated The Scrabble® Word-Building Book, you can! This essential strategy guide shows you how to build on your opponents' words and become a master of this classic game. For novice players and expert wordsmiths alike, this helpful reference includes:
- A handy list of the 94 two-letter words sure to pile on the points
- Over 800 three-letter words -- 550 of which can be formed from two-letter words
- All eight-letter words that can be formed from seven-letter words
- Every word up to seven letters you can play!
To increase your word-building power and achieve the highest score, keep The Scrabble® Word-Building Book at your fingertips -- and beat your opponent every time!
- Pocket Books, September 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: