The Runner's World Big Book of Marathon and Half-Marathon Training
Winning Strategies, Inpiring Stories, and the Ultimate Training Tools
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Only Marathon and Half-Marathon Training Book You'll Never Need!
Whether youre looking to run your first race or your fastest, The Runners World Big Book of Marathon and Half-Marathon Training provides all the essentials youll need to reach both the starting and finish lines feeling healthy, strong, and ready to run your best. Based on the best advice from the editors of Runners World, this book will be your personal trainer every step of the way.
Inside youll find:
- Six marathon and half-marathon training plans
- Training plans for running multiple marathons and half-marathons
- More than two dozen workouts to build speed and endurance
- Three-day eating plans for weight loss
- The perfect carb-loading plan
- Tips on how to lose weight and shear minutes off your PR
- Secrets for relieving side stitches and knee pain, plus the worlds greatest postrace stretch!
Plus, tons of useful nutrition advice, race tips, and more from the experts at Runners World.
- Rodale, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: