This life is limited. One day, every one of us will die.
So, what is our real purpose in this limited world with limited time? Who were we before we were born, and what will happen to us after we die? Who are we…really?
In this springtime of spiritual awakening, profound realizations about our true nature and our true self consciousness can easily and naturally be experienced by all of us. In understanding our true self, our spiritual journey and the key connection of our heart, our life will take on new meaning, and our daily activities and relationships will be filled with beauty, joy and purpose.
Through easy-to-understand information and inspiring personal experiences, The Real You: Beyond Forms and Lives provides valuable insight, wherever you are on your spiritual journey. Topics include:
· Who/what is our true self or spirit
· The journey of our true self
· How to communicate with our true self
· The three human consciousnesses: brain, soul and spirit (true self)
· The real us: understanding our true self
· Psychic abilities
· Our heart and using our heart to surrender to the Creator
· Our Inner heart and letting our inner heart be the director
Whether seeking spiritual connection, authentic happiness, or a deeper understanding of yourself and others, The Real You: Beyond Forms and Lives delivers a deeply profound and universal reminder of how we can best live the life we’ve been given to realize our true purpose and fulfill our ultimate destiny.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: