The Reactor Factor
How to Handle Difficult Work Situations Without Going Nuclear
How to encourage personal responsibility and eliminate entitlement at work
Marsha Petrie Sue, MBA, is a renowned professional speaker who addresses, among other topics, the business value of personal accountability at work. When leaders and workers are held personally responsible for their choices, results improve -- and the entitlement mentality is abolished. In The Reactor Factor, Petrie Sue combines her proven lessons on accountability from interviews with key business leaders to help readers understand how to maximize success and turn negative situations into positive business results, whether a leader or employee.
This book shows you how to take charge of your professional future for long-term success. Petrie Sue guides you through the ongoing process of personal development and growth that will guarantee success for your career and organization.
- Marsha Petrie Sue is also the author of Toxic People: Decontaminate Difficult People Without Using Weapons and Duct Tape
- Teaches you how to make better decisions to achieve your goals
- Provides the skills and tactics you need to handle any situation at work
- Helps you focus on your strengths and remove blame
- Shows you how to learn from the past to improve your professional future
The Reactor Factor is a practical and real-world guide to forging ahead professionally while improving your career, satisfaction, and success.
- Wiley, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: