The Princeton Guide to Evolution
- List Price$105.00
- Your price$83.99
Save $21.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 42800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Princeton Guide to Evolution is a comprehensive, concise, and authoritative reference to the major subjects and key concepts in evolutionary biology, from genes to mass extinctions. Edited by a distinguished team of evolutionary biologists, with contributions from leading researchers, the guide contains some 100 clear, accurate, and up-to-date articles on the most important topics in seven major areas: phylogenetics and the history of life; selection and adaptation; evolutionary processes; genes, genomes, and phenotypes; speciation and macroevolution; evolution of behavior, society, and humans; and evolution and modern society. Complete with more than 100 illustrations (including eight pages in color), glossaries of key terms, suggestions for further reading on each topic, and an index, this is an essential volume for undergraduate and graduate students, scientists in related fields, and anyone else with a serious interest in evolution.
- Explains key topics in some 100 concise and authoritative articles written by a team of leading evolutionary biologists
- Contains more than 100 illustrations, including eight pages in color
- Each article includes an outline, glossary, bibliography, and cross-references
- Covers phylogenetics and the history of life; selection and adaptation; evolutionary processes; genes, genomes, and phenotypes; speciation and macroevolution; evolution of behavior, society, and humans; and evolution and modern society
- Princeton University Press, November 2013
Princeton University Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: