The Practical Vegetarian is more than a cookbook - it is a complete guide to vegetarian cooking and food preparation which has been designed for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
Whether you are currently a vegetarian, just thinking about becoming one, or desiring to take a break from meat – perhaps for a couple of days out of the week – you will find The Practical Vegetarian an irreplaceable guide in your kitchen.
· The Practical Vegetarian is convenient; every recipe includes simple step-by-step directions.
· The Practical Vegetarian is realistic; utilize its valuable information everyday on a busy schedule or a tight budget – no fancy equipment or expensive ingredients are needed; meat-eaters will enjoy these traditional family-style meals too without missing the meat!
· The Practical Vegetarian is hands-on easy; every ingredient is commonly found in the grocery store or supermarket.
· In addition to over 60 meatless recipes, The Practical Vegetarian includes easy-to-follow guides to help you make the most of your healthy cooking.
Included in The Practical Vegetarian:
* Put together barbecue-ready meatless burgers;
* Cook family favorites including pizza, burritos, indulgent desserts, stuffed peppers, and more;
* Prepare International fare including Italian Lasagna, Buddha’s Feast, and Homemade Tomato Sauce from fresh tomatoes;
* Create your own protein-packed meat substitute;
* Make your own tofu and soy milk from scratch as well as learn how to shop for fresh soy beans;
* Transform common vegetables into mouth-watering delights;
* ...and more! The Practical Vegetarian is a complete vegetarian cookbook with easy-to-follow recipes ideal for everyone!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: