The Phytogenic Hormone Solution
Restoring Your Delicate Balance with Compounded Natural Hormones
The Phytogenic Hormone Solution is a must-read for women suffering from hormone-related PMS, infertility, irregular cycles, fatigue, weight gain, and symptoms of perimenopause and menopause such as insomnia, headaches, and hot flashes. While conventional hormone replacement therapy can mitigate some of these problems, it is associated with several serious health risks. Phytogenic hormones, extracted from plants and compounded in the lab to become bioidentical to human hormones, can be more effective than their synthetic counterparts and are free of the many side effects associated with conventional HRT.
The Phytogenic Hormone Solution explains:
• the differences between synthetic hormones and compounded phytogenic hormones
• symptoms and solutions for imbalances of estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, and thyroid and adrenal hormones
• treatment for breast conditions, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and uterine fibroids
• additional alternative health remedies
With a thorough resource directory of products and pharmacies, plus laboratories that perform hormone analyses for consumers and professionals, The Phytogenic Hormone Solution provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date information about this increasingly popular approach to women’s health.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: