The Perfect Name for the Perfect Baby
A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby
by Lydia Wilen
You've talked to everyone and your mind still isn't made up.
Your mother or mother-in-law has the perfect name -- her own!
Your next door neighbors just named their baby what you were going to name your own child.
Relax! Help is on the way! You're sure to find a name that sings to you in this clever, up-to-date guide. Is your baby bound to be an angel like Arael? Or as great as Alexander? Organized by categories such as favorite names over the years, song titles, celebrities, angels, saints, flowers, and more, THE PERFECT NAME FOR THE PERFECT BABY gives advice and suggestions on:
* Names to consider if your last name is complicated or simple
* Names of European, Latin, African, or Asian origin
* Names from the Bible, mythology, and literature
* Names of your favorite soap opera characters, and what the celebrities have named their own children
* And much more
With a complete alphabetical listing of thousands of names, THE PERFECT NAME FOR THE PERFECT BABY is a fun and comprehensive catalogue of great names -- one of which is bound to fit your baby perfectly.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: