The Pep Boys Auto Guide to Car Care and Maintenance
Okay, so you’re not a gearhead, but like most folks, you want to keep your car in peak condition. For more than eighty years, the Pep Boys–Manny, Moe, and Jack–have been “the three best friends your car ever had.” And now, with The Pep Boys Auto Guide to Car Care and Maintenance, any Tom, Dick, or Harriet can learn how to keep his or her car running smoothly and looking its best.
The ideal car care guide for do-it-yourselfers, this is your one-stop source for everything from the basics to the hard stuff (so you’ll know what to tackle yourself and when to call in the experts). Inside you’ll discover
• a simple anatomy of your car and a handy glossary of terms
• accident prevention measures and how to handle emergencies on the road, from jump-starting your engine to changing a flat tire
• key seasonal and monthly maintenance tasks–including checking oil levels and battery life, tire rotation, and monitoring tread wear
• tips for improving fuel mileage
• how to diagnose major and minor problems–and how to fix them
Straightforward and easy to use, The Pep Boys Auto Guide to Car Care and Maintenance will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to keep your car in top condition.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: