The Only Dog Training Book You Will Ever Need: From Avoiding Accidents to Banishing Barking, the Basics for Raising a Well-Behaved Dog
- List Price$8.95
- Your price$8.09
Save $0.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Proper training is an uphill battle, but The Only Dog Training Book You'll Ever Need cuts through all the frustration and boils it down to the basics. With useful tips and quick fixes that will put a stop to all sorts of bad habits, this easy-to-use book helps owners build solid relationships with their dogs based on positive reinforcement, trust, and obedience-not punishment or fear. New and longtime dog owners learn how to:
- Use click-and-treat techniques to grab the attention of even the most distracted pup
- Teach a wannabe sled dog to quit pulling on the leash and start heeling
- Stop an overeager greeter from tackling visitors by teaching him to sit, stay, and lie down instead
- Deter a motormouth from chomping through every shoe in sight by encouraging alternate behavior and providing adequate exercise
- Beat a determined digger at her own game by building a doggie sandbox
- Help a fearful, clingy pooch cut the cord by boosting his confidence with consistent training
- F+W Media, February 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: