The Official Guide for GMAT Review
Trust the worldwide bestselling study guide to help you prepare for the GMAT!
The Official Guide for GMAT Review - 12th Edition
Here's what you'll find inside the only book on the market written by the creators of the exam.
- More than 800 questions from past GMAT tests - including 250 that have never before been published
- Full answers and detailed explanations for all questions
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save study time
- The Official Guide to GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
- The Official Guide to GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition
- Wiley, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: