The New College Reality: Make College Work For Your Career
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
College is the doorway to a golden future, right? But if you're not careful, it's also a path to a mountain of debt. Worst-case scenario: You struggle for years to pay for an education that you can't turn into a paying job.
But it doesn't have to be that way. In The New College Reality, Dr. Bonnie Snyder tells you how the system works and how to make college pay off. Forget conventional wisdom and let her revolutionary rules show you how to integrate job planning and education with financial responsibility:
- Make sure your degree relates to existing or emerging jobs
- Resumes, personal brands, and college contacts lead to jobs
- Shelter your assets from the financial aid formula
- Limit your total borrowing to your expected first-year salary
- Always be ready to create your own job
- F+W Media, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: