The Mediterranean Diet: Unlock the Mediterranean Secrets to Health and Weight Loss with Easy and Delicious Recipes
by John Chatham
From the Publisher of New York Times Bestseller The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners
The Mediterranean diet is a widely respected and highly acclaimed diet based on the food and lifestyles common to the people of Greece, Crete, and coastal Italy.
The Mediterranean Diet from best-selling nutrition author John Chatham will introduce you to the famed diet that has garnered endorsements from the Mayo Clinic, The New England Journal of Medicine, and U.S. News & World Report. With healthy Mediterranean diet recipes and easy-to-follow meal plans, you can lose weight permanently, and prevent or reverse deadly health issues from obesity, to diabetes and cardiovascular issues. The Mediterranean diet focuses on healthy ingredients and preparation, rather than reducing what you eat or counting calories. With hearty legumes, heart-healthy fats from foods like olive oil and seafood, and delicious, fresh ingredients, a Mediterranean diet will make weight loss easy and enjoyable.
The Mediterranean Diet will show you how to improve your health and reverse disease with:
• 60 flavorful Mediterranean diet recipes packed full of nutrients and flavorful ingredients
• Step-by-step instructions for integrating Mediterranean diet foods into your everyday life
• Simple guide to losing weight with the Mediterranean diet
• Top tips for for cooking with healthy fats and getting the most out of your ingredients
With The Mediterranean Diet, you can finally lose weight permanently while eating foods you actually enjoy.
- Callisto Media Inc., October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: