The Manchurian President
Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The book uncovers a far-leftist, anti-American nexus that has been instrumental in not only helping build Obama's political career but in securing his presidency. Klein details with shocking precision how this nexus continues to influence Obama and the White House and is involved in drafting policy aimed at reshaping our country. Highlights of The Manchurian President:
- Obama's mysterious college years unearthed
- Shocking details of Obama's relationship with Bill Ayers and other Weathermen terrorists
- Obama's ties to Islam and black liberation theology
- Startling facts about Obama's eligibility to serve as president
- Obama's membership in a socialist party probed
- How Obama's hope & change slogans stem from communist activism
- Radical socalists involved in drafting stimulus bill, ObamaCare
- Communists, socialists and other radicals on team Obama, including an expose on Obama's top guns in the White House
- Never-before-revealed depth of Obama's relationship with ACORN
- WND Books, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: