The Manager's Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams
- List Price$21.00
- Your price$16.79
Save $4.21 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Unleash your employees’ hidden talent for innovation and creativity—the key to organizational success!
For any organization competing today, nothing is more important than building teams of creative thinkers and problem solvers. With practical, simple-to-implement leadership techniques, Manager’s Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams explains how you can
- Create an environment that gets people thinking creatively
- Align teams to work toward creative, original solutions
- Lead the charge toward a newly innovative organization
- Build a self-sustaining culture of innovation
Use Manager’s Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams to generate better business ideas, create a more compelling workplace, and lead your company well into the twenty-first century.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today’s busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Clear definitions of key terms, concepts, and jargon
- Tactics and strategies for driving innovation and creativity within teams and organizations
- Insider tips for getting the most innovative and creative thinking from your teams
- Practical advice for building creative teams
- Warning signs when creating teams focused on innovation and creativity
- Stories and insights from the experiences of others
- Specific creative-thinking procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: