The Management of International Tourism (RLE Tourism)
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
International tourism is one of today’s major growth industries necessitating increasingly more sophisticated management techniques. In the light of this expansion and growing significant economic importance, this book provides a comprehensive overview of international tourism, placing particular emphasis on the management of tourism.
The subject coverage of the book is wide-ranging: the authors examine the following issues:
- the impact of environmental issues on tourism management
- tourism demand and forecasting
- the key methods of operation of companies within the industry
- the functional areas of marketing, finance, organization and staffing
- research and innovation
- corporate strategy.
The book will be of value and interest to both students and academics, as well as managers in the fields of tourism, travel, hospitality and consultancy.
- Taylor and Francis, May 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: