The Magic of Believing: Believe in Yourself and The Universe Is Forced to Believe in You
by Vic Johnson
* Do you find yourself on the edge of succeeding at something and then all of a sudden everything falls apart? (it's called self-sabotage and it kills millions of dreams everyday. Learn how to blast away self-sabotage forever)
* Have you struggled for years with the knowledge that you have at least as much on the ball as many others who have succeeded, but you're still mired in mediocre results?
* Do you come up with some great ideas that you know could change your life but you never seem to get started on them?
* Are you working harder but can’t seem to make any progress?
* Are you frustrated because you just can’t breakthrough the barriers in your life?
* Do you have a “settle for” attitude (ie., “it’s not what I want but it’s better than a lot of people have.”)?
* Are you tired of watching others zoom by on the super-success highway while you seem stuck on the side of the road?
If you answered yes to any of those questions its almost certain that you haven't learned the Magic of Believing.
It's the almost super-human power that turns otherwise ordinary people into billionaires, sports stars, Hollywood celebrities, political leaders and superstars on the stages of the world.
This new, groundbreaking book from goal setting expert and renowned speaker and author Vic Johnson will teach you step by step how to believe in yourself. And when you do, the Universe is forced to believe in YOU!
- LaurenzanaPress, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: