The Life Recovery Bible NLT
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Life Recovery Bible is today's #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model. It was created by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead readers to the source of true healing—God himself.
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes—Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals—A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals—Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles—Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections—Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes—Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user's guide, and a new 12-step comparison chart
New softcover edition March 2012: Now with new video introductions (online via QR codes) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn, and a topical Bible Verse Finder to help the reader quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., December 2012
Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: