The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 70 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed : A Quick Reference Guide to 70 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed
A Quick Reference Guide to 70 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed
- List Price$20.00
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A BUSINESSWEEK BESTSELLER
Bestselling Lean Six Sigma author Michael George provides the first pocket guide for deployers of Lean Six Sigma
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook blends Lean and Six Sigma tools and concepts, providing expert advice on how to determine which tool within a "family" is best for different purposes. Packed with detailed examples and step-bystep instructions, it's the ideal handy reference guide to help Green and Black Belts make the transition from the classroom to the field.
- Features brief summaries and examples of the 70 most important tools in Lean Six Sigma, such as "Pull," "Heijunka," and "Control Charts"
- Groups tools by purpose and usage
- Offers a quick, easy reference on using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Provides comprehensive coverage in a compact, portable format
- Mcgraw-hill, September 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: