The Introvert and Extrovert in Love
Making It Work When Opposites Attract
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Innie and Outie Guide to a Great Relationship
We use the words everyday, but what does it really mean to be an introvert or an extrovert? And what does it mean to be an introvert in a romantic relationship with an extrovert? Can it work? Surprisingly, psychologists tell us that despite their obvious differences, introverts and extroverts can enjoy a strong, stable-and fun-relationship. The key to introvert/extrovert bliss lies in understanding what makes the other person tick and using your differences to help balance and enrich the relationship.
This book offers advice for making it happen:
- Learn how innies and outies process information and communicate differently
- Discover ways to create a fulfilling social life for yourself and your partner
- Find creative ways to blend decision-making and future-planning styles
- Get past the dangerous question, why can't you be more like me?
- Turn up the heat in the introvert/extrovert bedroom
The book is based on current scientific research and innie/outie interviews. It is also based upon the authors' personal experiences as a mixed couple—introvert Marti Olsen Laney and extrovert Michael Laney have been happily married for more than forty-two years. They must be doing something right!
- New Harbinger Publications, April 2007
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: