The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook
- List Price$69.99
- Your price$62.99
Save $7.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology procedures!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Review traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent implantation.
- Quickly access the information you need with the help of an easy-to-read outline format, which includes helpful tables and boldfaced key terms.
- An excellent complement to the 5th Edition of Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, the Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook is also an ideal review tool for the boards.
- Make optimal use of the latest techniques with coverage of coronary interventions using radial access; advances in femoral closure devices; avoidance of restenosis; interventions for peripheral vascular disease; LV support devices for high-risk PCI; indications and potential pitfalls of new stents and approach to failing dialysis shunts.
- Effectively evaluate coronary and peripheral vascular disease with full coverage of non-angiographic imaging techniques including FFR, OCT, IVUS and the new tools to assess intravascular plaque composition.
- View online videos demonstrating Radial Access, Tandem Heart for High-Risk PCI, FFR for Serial Lesions, Thromboaspiration for STEMI, Management of Coronary Perforation, and more at www.expertconsult.com!
- Elsevier Health Sciences, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: