The Hot Mom to Be Handbook
Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby
Are you simply "pregnant" . . . or a Hot Mom to Be?
A Hot Mom to Be is confident and empowered. She's a woman who meets the needs of her family but refuses to get lost in the madness of motherhood. And she will never sacrifice her sense of style or self.
Founder of the Hot Moms Club, and monthly "Mommywood" columnist for Pregnancy magazine, Jessica Denay is on the pulse of Hollywood mom trends and baby products. The Hot Moms Club has coordinated nurseries and hosted star-studded baby showers for dozens of celebrities including Brooke and Charlie Sheen, Trista Sutter, Alison Sweeney, Ana Ortiz, and Angie Everhart to name a few. And now Jessica Denay offers the very best advice, products, and stories for moms-to-be everywhere. Wise and funny, helpful and hip, The Hot Mom to Be Handbook contains a wealth of information on:
- Avoiding McSteamy or McDreamy ob-gyns
- Working the perks of pregnancy—and playing the "I've Gotta Pee" card to your best advantage
- Bump on a Budget—money saving tips that won't cramp your style
- Creating decoy baby names and coping with Dad's "Post-Party" Depression
- Earth-friendly tips for the Eco-Minded Mama . . . and more!
Chock-full of Hot Mom bare necessities—as well as $tuff to Drool Over sections—here's how to do it, how to strut it, and where to buy it.
Plus thousands of dollars' worth of discounts inside!
- HarperCollins, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: