The Great Canadian Bucket List
One-of-a-Kind Travel Experiences
by Robin Esrock
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
On his personal quest to check off the best of his home country, travel writer and host Robin Esrock catalogues must-sees, including nature, food, culture, history, adrenaline rushes, and quirky Canadiana. After spending years crafting the definitive Canadian Bucket List, he's packed in enough for a lifetime, at least.
A few of the highlights include:
- Ziplining over a giant waterfall in New Brunswick
- Digging for dinosaur bones in Alberta’s badlands
- Harvesting an iceberg to make a refreshing Newfoundland cocktail
- Floating in Canada's own Dead Sea
- Cracking a Canadian Da Vinci Code in Winnipeg
- Hiking the tundra under Nunavut's midnight sun
The companion website presents extensive bonus content: on-the-ground info, videos, gear guides, hotel and tour recommendations, and more. Join the community of Bucket Listers sharing their experiences as they follow Robin's trail.
- Dundurn, October 2013
Thomas Allen Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: