The Gallagher Guide to the Baby Years, 2005 Edition
The Real Moms' Survey of Top-Rated Products and Advice
Real moms. Real advice. Real fast.
The experts tell you what you should be doing.
But they don't know what you're really going through.
We do. We're real moms.
When you're so sleepy you can't remember the last time you brushed your teeth, and you find yourself crying at diaper commercials, you know you're a new mom. And the only thing you need right now -- besides a housekeeper, a personal trainer, a masseuse, and a very long nap -- is a crash course in mommy know-how.
Look no further! The Gallagher Guide to the Baby Years gives you the straight skinny on everything from coping with morning sickness to making potty training a breeze. It's a handy reference of indispensable product ratings, brand recommendations, and advice that's been tested in the trenches. All ranked, rated, and ready for you to use right now! Discover:
- how real moms cope with morning sickness, heartburn, and bed rest
- the one infant car seat no mom should be without
- the ten most important features to look for in a stroller
- why you don't have to buy a pricey high chair -- and what to get that's cheaper and better
- eight sure-fire strategies for getting baby to sleep through the night
- seven secrets for getting dad to help out more
- incredible tools for time-crunched moms
...and much, much more in this essential "cheat sheet" for the twenty-first century mom.
From Kapolei, Hawaii, to Kent, England, the 200 moms -- including 30 doctor-moms -- who contributed to the book come from all over the world.
- Atria Books, November 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: